Nashville pet owners - Do you have a senior pet or a pet suffering from arthritis, joint conditions, gastrointestinal or reproductive disorders? Pet acupuncture can help pets with many chronic ailments!
Richland Animal Clinic in west Nashville offers pet acupuncture services for cats and dogs!
Veterinary acupuncture is the practice of inserting needles into the body tissue of animals in order to relieve both localized and general pain and inflammation. Pet acupuncture can stimulate the release of toxins and wastes and improve blood circulation and oxygenation.
Some of the conditions where our veterinarians may recommend veterinary acupuncture include:
Learn more about pet acupuncture at Richland Animal Clinic...
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Respiratory problems - sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchial asthma, chronic coughing, pneumonia
- Neurological disorders
- Nerve paralysis
- Musculoskeletal disorders - chronic degenerative joint disease, intervertebral disc disease, spondylosis, hip dysplasia, disunited anconeal process, tendonitis, sprains, muscle spasms e.g. trapezius spasm
- Reproductive, endocrine, and metabolic disorders - ovarian cysts, dystocia, retained placenta, uterine prolapse, mastitis, udder edema, milk fever, hepatitis, jaundice
- Immunosupportive and allergic disorders
- Dermatologic disorders - lick granulomas, allergic dermatitis
- Urinary disorders - incontinence, cystitis, urine retention
- Pet emergencies - cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest